Saturday, 11 March 2017

i went to london for two days


Last week was spent sheltered under a broken umbrella and attempting to avoid the rain I ignored on the weather app a day prior as I was packing my bag with crop tops. Unfortunately, I don't have time to report every detail of my school trip to London, but you're not missing out on any educational facts or anything.. Rather than learning about Henry VIII's life at Hampton Court, we chose to sit on the heated floor to avoid the arctic temperatures outside. Just thought I'd share some pictures to avoid neglecting my blog fully this month.

I don't have a playlist today because I've only been listening to Childish Gambino's new album "Awake My Soul" for the past two months. 

See you soooooon when I'm not drowning in coursework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment