Thursday, 31 December 2015

2015


This blog has been abandoned this year due to a combination of life events and laziness. Within the fast moving months of 2015, I survived through the exams that had haunted my entire education experience, left the school I attended for five years, went to prom, got a job and started college/sixth form. So many parts of my life changed in ways that were scary at first, but are now so much better and make me feel endlessly thankful to be having these new experiences. 

I am aware of how random these photos are, but it was kind of difficult to sum up 2015 without including images of other people. 

In 2016 I hope to blog more!!!!! One day I'll get there..

Happy new year  
        ♥

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had a busy year! I hope 2016 is kind to you x

    http://www.yourschloe.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete